Indefinite Hiatus

FOR DOWNLOAD MORE GALLERY First of all, I want to thank everyone who stops by every day and reads this little nudist blog, which averages about 1100 visitors per day. I'm glad that so many find nudism of interest.

Blogging is basically a labor of love, requiring constant renewal. Sadly, I have lost much of my enthusiam for writing, and while still committed to the nudist lifestyle, I've just run out of gas. This is due in part with the sad state of nudism and naturism in central Ohio, which is approaching extinction. I'm sure that if I was located in Florida or California it would be a lot easier to find inspiration.

Anyway, I am keeping the blog open, and will still be back now and then when the spirit moves.

Stay committed to body freedom, and stay naked.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , FOR WATCH MORE VIDEO